UPVC door and window (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride)
It is an innovation in the building materials industry with excellent features. The chemicals that CONCH Profile company invented and manufactured into UPVC lines, which are important ingredients in production, are as follows:
1. Titanium Dioxide has enhanced strength properties and used for reflecting UV rays and maintaining the whiteness of the UPVC line and preventing UPVC lines from decaying, cracking or broken or staining.
2. UV/Heat Stabilizer has increased sunlight and heat resistance properties, and contained chloride mixture with unique non-flammable properties. It is also an excellent heat insulator.
3. Complex Stabilizer is an agent enhancing of weather resistance.
4. Impact Modifier has special properties of high pressure and impact resistance.
5. Filler has properties to increase strength and prevent contractions.
1. Strong and durable as the internal structure reinforce with thick galvanized steel, as well as prevent twisting.
2. The UPVC line is specially designed to be able to protect against UV radiation and has service lifetime for decades, not decayed even when exposed to direct sunlight or rain and moisture.
3. Keep good house temperature, preventing heat from the outside up to 82 degrees Celsius, then keeping the air inside cool. And in high polluted conditions, it can withstand the corrosion of pollution. Plastic doors and windows can withstand acid or alkali corrosion.
4. Preventing noise from outside with a completely tight and meticulous design system, complied with the sound insulation system requirements of DIDN4709, and achieve sound insulation of more than 20 db.
5. Easy to care, the plastic is non-corrosive, the color is not fading or yellow stain. It is not affected by ash or cement. Care easily by only use clean cloth moistened with soap water gently wipe, the surface of materials will be always white and shiny. No need to coloring as often as other types of materials, so it is unnecessary to care.
6. Safety lock system. Using the Multipoint Lock system inside the windows, designed with increasing number of locks to tighten density, prevent external tampering, completely shut the doors and windows, difficult to tamper or thief.
7. Good leakage protection. The structure designed with slope, excellent hydrophobic properties, built-in air ventilation, eliminate water leakage problems. The waterproof system is certified by DIDN18055, the drainage system designer. And the corners welded by heat.
8. Number one technology design. UPVC doors and windows using frame materials carefully selected by Conch, with quality certified by EEC (European Economic Community) and AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association), and received ISO9001 and ISO14001 of environmental system certifications.